Put our experience and contacts to work for you.
The Unland Companies has extensive experience in handling both the unique and the routine insurance needs of schools.
What types of unique insurance options are available for schools?
- Inland Marine: Covers fine arts and exhibitions and computer equipment, as well as additional add-ons such as musical instruments, uniforms and audio visual equipment.
- Law Enforcement Liability: Offers on-site security coverage for personal and bodily injury as well as property damage. Also includes coverage for civil rights violations.
- Kidnap & Ransom: Extends protection beyond the school campus, such as school-sponsored events.
What types of standard insurance options are available?
- General Liability: This insurance covers bodily injury, medical payments and defense costs, including for athletic injuries. Optional add-ons include coverage for sexual abuse claims and corporal punishment.
- Property Insurance: Covers all school buildings, signs, furniture and equipment, school books and teaching supplies, playground equipment, fences or landscaping, as well as other people’s property.
- Crime Insurance: Protects against numerous crimes such as employee dishonesty, forgery, theft, burglary, robbery, kidnap, extortion and fraud.
- Auto: School systems transport hundreds of kids each week with buses and 15-passenger vans. This coverage protects you from liability and physical damage with a few additional add-ons available.
- Workers Compensation: A valuable employee benefit that provides protection for on-the-job injuries.
- Umbrella Insurance: Provide excess layers of protection over and above your auto and liability coverage.
With Unland, you gain a team of experienced school insurance professionals. Let’s sit down and build a plan together.
Is It Time To Review Your School Insurance Needs?
Call (309) 347-2177 to talk to an agent today. Our Team is ready to customize a policy to protect your school.