Agribusiness Insurance


Why do farmers and agribusiness operations need a specialty insurance policy?

Working with the land to produce crops, raising livestock, running a vineyard and winery, and even growing trees and flowers for landscapes all have risks.

Too much or too little rain, extreme heat, crop disease, pests, tornadoes, unseasonable frosts, drought, hailstorms… the list goes on, but the end result is the same. Unpredictable changes in weather and other conditions could have a devastating impact on your bottom line. These complications create added difficulties in making sure your business is profitable.

That’s why Unland Companies has pulled together some of the best insurance policies in the industry to protect your farming business.

What types of agribusiness insurance policies are available?

Unland offers insurance packages designed for family farms, commercial growers and packers of agriculture products, vineyards and wineries, grain and field crop producers, wholesale nurseries, and livestock (cattle, sheep, pigs, etc.) producers.

Farm & Ranch Insurance Coverage

  • Basic & Comprehensive Liability (bodily injury & property damage)
  • Farm Dwelling & Private Structures
  • Household Personal Property
  • Additional Living Expenses
  • Farm Personal Property (machinery, irrigation equipment & livestock)
  • Additional Farm Structures (private power and poles, fences, corrals & silos)
  • Pollutant Cleanup & Debris Removal

Wine & Vineyard Insurance Coverage

  • Property Insurance (processing/warehouse buildings, offices, tasting rooms  & equipment)
  • Liability Coverage (products, liquor, chemical drift and personal liability)
  • Wine Storage Coverage
  • Special Event Coverage
  • Equipment Breakdown Coverage
  • High Valued Dwelling Coverage
  • Computer/Data Processing Equipment Coverage
  • Wine Property Endorsements
  • Transit Coverage

Ready To Review Your Agribusiness Insurance Needs?

Call Sarah Vancil at (309) 642-6859 (Macomb) or (309) 642-6854 (Roseville) or email her at