College Tuition Benefit Rewards
What is The College Tuition Benefit® Rewards?
With The College Tuition Benefit Rewards, you can earn Tuition Rewards® that can be used to pay up to one year’s tuition at SAGE Scholar colleges – that includes over 330 private colleges and universities across the nation. This great offer is free with any Guardian® Dental Plan subscription from Unland.
What you can I expect from The College Tuition Benefit Rewards?
- $2,000 tuition rewards for every dental plan subscriber with the registration of an eligible student or students, including children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews.
- $500 Tuition Rewards for every registered student.
- $2,000 additional Tuition Rewards annually, in the month following plan renewal.
- $2,500 bonus Tuition Rewards to the subscriber following the plan’s third renewal (4th year), totaling $4,500 in rewards for that year.
This example shows how the program would help a 12-year-old in the family of a Guardian dental subscriber. If the registered student attends a participating SAGE Scholar College, the tuition will be reduced by $17,000 spread evenly over four years.
What should I know?
Before you get started earning those Tuition Rewards, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- This is offer is available through your Guardian® Dental Plan.
- Subscribers should receive a welcome email as notification that an online account has been established, following dental plan enrollment. If you fail to receive this email, contact email@example.com.
- Failure to login to account for 6 months may result in a reduction in rewards.
- All students must be registered by August 24th of their 11th grade year
- All accrued Tuition Rewards will remain in the subscriber’s account until they are pledged to a registered student.
- To use Tuition Rewards, the subscriber must go online and transfer Tuition Rewards to the registered student before August 24th of the year he or she enters 12th grade.
- Maximum rewards per student cannot exceed one year’s tuition.