Mobile Home Insurance
Unland gives you customized coverage at low, affordable prices.
Mobile homeowners need many of the same coverage options that conventional homeowners have, but with a slight twist… a twist that takes into account the unique structure of their home.
Unland takes all the conventional coverage options of a homeowners insurance policy and tailors them to be mobile home specific. And suited to your budget.
What does Mobile Home Insurance cover?
Mobile home insurance covers your home from fire and tornadoes. It also covers more common occurrences like wind and hail damage and theft of personal belongings.
Our basic mobile home insurance policy covers:
- Mobile home’s physical structure – plus associated structures like garages or sheds
- Your personal belongings – whether in your home or elsewhere
- Temporary living expenses if your house is uninhabitable (you can’t live in it) due to a covered loss
- Liability protection if someone is injured or their property is damaged in your home.
You may also add additional coverage – or elect to cover certain situations.
- Floods and earthquakes: Damage from these situations are not covered in a standard policy, but additional coverage can be purchased if you live in a risk area.
- Jewelry, gold, rare coins, guns, collectibles, first edition books, antiques, and other valuables can also be added by a policy rider at a reasonable, low additional cost.
How much will Mobile Home Insurance cost me?
Your particular coverage needs can be met by a standard or customized policy that costs less than you might imagine. Once we know your specific requirements, what kinds of coverage you want, we can give you a FREE quote designed to fit your budget.
Taking Inventory of Your Home
Should you need to file a claim, a great way to speed up the claims process is with a complete list (inventory) of your valuable possessions.
You can follow our inventory checklist, take photos or video and visually cataloging your belongings. Or use one of the following FREE online tools to create your inventory with a few clicks!
List Security Tip:
The safety of your inventory list is vital for insurance claims.
Be sure to store your list of possessions and property in a safe place OUTSIDE of your home. This is to avoid losing your list in a house fire, flood, burglary, tornado, or other disaster to your home. Add any significant new acquisitions and purchases to it right away, while it’s still fresh in your mind.
Ready to talk to an Unland insurance agent about your personal needs?
Contact Noele Tatlock today! She is ready to help you get the right coverage. Call (309)642-6855 or email email@example.com.