HR 360 Portal
HR360 is an all-inclusive website to guide business owners, HR professionals, and your company through all your Human Resources needs. In fact, HR360 is the leading publisher of HR information for both large and small businesses. From Health Care Reform and COBRA to hiring and termination, HR360 provides the guidelines, tips and tools you need to stay compliant.
Tour HR360’s comprehensive online library and discover a wealth of knowledge on:
- Health Care Reform: Everything you need to know and do
- Employment and Benefit Laws: All current State and Federal statutes explained
- Employee Management Tools: Hire, discipline and conduct performance reviews
- Interactive Tools: Benchmark salaries, build job descriptions, calculate employee costs
- More than 500 downloadable forms, posters and checklists
- A fully-customizable employee handbook
… and more, all reviewed by our team of attorneys and ready for you to implement.
Informed on Healthcare Reform?
At Unland, we want to give you the tools to navigate the ever-changing world of insurance. We have provided Health Care Reform Updates, from HR360, below — a live news feed to give insight into new information on health care laws and how they affect you.