LinkedIn Facebook YouTube

Valuable Item Insurance

Street sign with the words lost items

Insuring priceless items? It's easy and affordable with the Unland Companies.

Valuable items insurance covers your possessions if they are:

  • stolen
  • damaged
  • misplaced
  • lost

Why would I need Valuable Item Insurance?

You probably know that most homeowner and renters insurance policies cover valuable possessions.

But wait! There's a catch. There is a limit to how much those policies cover.

This means that it's possible that only some of your possessions are covered. Once you reach a certain limit in dollar value, the rest of your precious belongings are uninsured.

If your valuables – jewelry, gold, fine art, rare coins, first editions books, collector's figurines, mint condition vinyl recordings, antiques, and other precious objects – are worth more than what is covered in your existing policy, you need more insurance.

You need a policy designed to protect those collections for their fully assessed worth. That's what you get with Valuable Items Insurance. Plus, there's no deductible when you file a claim!

What does Valuable Item Insurance cover?

You have items that you would miss if you were to no longer have them. Instead of worrying about it, turn to the Unland Companies for a special insurance product designed for such things.

Close up shot of a diamond ring

Your wedding ring slipped off your hand while you were out? Covered.

Lost your laptop during a layover at an airport? Covered.

Typical items covered by the policy include:

  • Jewelry
  • Engagement rings
  • Antiques
  • Fine Art
  • Gold coins
  • Rare coins
  • Stamp collections
  • Record collections
  • China
  • First edition books
  • Vintage electronics
  • Cameras
  • Computers
  • Musical instruments
  • Band memorabilia
  • Sports equipment & bikes
  • Guns
  • Garden tractors

Precious items a professional assessor can evaluate and assign a value to are the ones you'll want to get covered with this type of insurance policy.

How can I insure more than one valuable item?

A Valuable Item Insurance policy will cover only one item per policy.

You can insure multiple items by one of two methods:

  1. Add it on to your homeowners or renters insurance policy or
  2. Make it a stand-alone personal articles floater policy.

Both methods are available to cover your items that exceed the maximum payout for your homeowners insurance.

I'm ready to talk to an Unland insurance agent now.

Contact Noele Tatlock today!  She is ready to help you get the right coverage. Call 309-642-6855 or email her

Get a Quote

At Unland, we take care of it all.

Unland Wealth Strategies
Unland Home Office: 2211 Broadway, Pekin, IL 61554 | (309) 347-2177 or (800) 747-3241 
Macomb Office: 127 S. Side Square  Macomb, Illinois 61455 | (309) 837-0609
East Peoria Office: 201 Clock Tower Drive, East Peoria, IL 61611 | (309) 699-3938
An Affiliate of Your Hometown Community Banks
Trusted Choice