The page you are attempting to view has moved or no longer exists.
Perhaps you were looking for...
Employer Reporting of Health Coverage—Code Sections 6055 & 6056
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) created new reporting requirements under Internal Revenue Code (Code) Sections 6055 and 6056. Under these new reporting rules, certain employers must provide information to the IRS ...ents.
Reducing Worksite Injuries
What is a WMSD?
A musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) is an injury or disorder of the muscles, nerves, tendons, joints, cartilage or spinal discs. Work-related MSDs are conditions in which the work environment and performance of work con...nbsp;
- Contact the Unland Companies and receive information and advice on how our products and services can fulfill your insurance needs and questions.
- Learn about the Professional Coverage options available at the Unland Companies, designed to protect against cyber-attack, errors/omissions and more.
- Get news about job positions, careers, openings and opportunities available at Unland Companies if you're seeking work in the insurance industry.
- Watch the Unland Companies workshop videos regarding various topics, including ACA reporting, ACA Compliance Updates, E2E Compliance Camp and more.
- Get affordable Health Insurance for yourself or your family, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts from the Unland Companies.
- Learn about the Affordable Care Act, how it is affecting small business owners, the penalties involved, and the most common ACA compliance failures.
- Review the list of frequently asked questions provided by the Unland Companies and get answers to your questions about insurance, claims, and more.
- Contact your agent to find out more about College Tuition Benefit Rewards, a great offer that is free with any Guardian Dental Plan subscription.