Retail Insurance

Why is retail insurance coverage important?

No matter what product you sell – pet food, groceries, auto parts, clothing – your customers count on you to have what they need. So if something prevents you from opening your doors, you need to make sure you have the funds to cover expenses.

That’s where Unland comes in. We offer retail insurance that not only protects you should someone be injured in your store as well as numerous other situations that could result in a financial loss.

What Types of Retail Insurance Coverage are Available?

  • Business Property (buildings, inventory, property in transit and more)
  • General Liability
  • Loss of Income (in case business closes because of a covered loss)
  • Accounts Receivable
  • Computer Property
  • Data Compromise & Identity Restoration
  • Employee Dishonesty
  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Money & Securities
  • Signs
  • Utility Interruption (communications, water, gas, electric)

I'm ready to discuss my retail business insurance needs.

Want to talk with an Insurance Agent?

We have agents standing by to help you with any insurance questions you have.
Call 800-747-3241 or email us directly.

Get a Quote  At Unland, we take care of it all.

Unland Home Office: 2211 Broadway, Pekin, IL 61554 | 309.347.2177or 800.747-3241|  Citizens Insurance: 127 S. Side Square  Macomb, Illinois 61455 | (309) 837-0609
Winter Insurance: 201 Clock Tower Drive, East Peoria, IL 61611 | (309) 699-3938 | An Affiliate of Your Hometown Community Banks
LinkedIn Facebook YouTube